Tuesday, January 18, 2011

On a slow news day...

Delaware news is dominated by "breaking news" that Christine O'Donnell submitted paperwork to form her political action committee.  They seemed to be surprised about the fact that Christine was able to file the paperwork to start a PAC to do independent expenditures for candidates and raise an unlimited amount of money.  The name of the PAC is ChristinePAC.  News at 11.

Honestly?  Folks....I really don't even know what to say anymore about these people.  Is there ANY hope for journalism?  I applaud Christine for starting the PAC and as soon as I know more about it I will post that information.  Unlike the LSM (Lame Stream Media) I'm going to wait till there is more substance and *gasp* a website. News...when it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment